Community OutreachAs stated in the vision and mission statements of BPS, the school aims to prepare students for life. Training in spirit of service of others especially needy and society is an important factor from this perspective. At BPS every student is encouraged to engage himself in the service. The school conducts many activities which foster spirit of service.
- Our school conducts many community outreach programmes. The students visit nearby villages where they distribute books, stationery and clothes etc among the poor students. They interact with them and give them the feeling of belongingness. The projects like tree plantation and environment awareness are also orgaized in these villages.
- Awareness and welfare camps are also organized in the school vicinity.
- Students raise money for charity. They have been raising and donating money every year. In 2013 the students of our school raised one lac seven thousand five hundred by celebrating cracker less Diwali and donated this money to CRY (Child Rights and You). They donated Rs one lac 12 thousand to Indian Development Foundation in 2014 and Rs one lac in 2015. Indian Development foundation presented a trophy, individual prizes and certificated to our students and teachers in recognitions of their in the field of social service.
- Recently our school donated some computers to a school in a nearby village in which children from under privileged families study.
- The students are taken to orphanages other such institutions. In 2014 our boys visited Leprosy Centre in Jaipur where they interacted with the persons suffering from leprosy and donated money.
- Our boys conduct Nukkad Nataks (Street plays) to spread awareness about saving the environment and preservation of water etc in the nearby villages and Pilani. Cycle expeditions are also organized to spread awareness about imprtnat environmental and social issues.
Total Page Visits: 329 - Today Page Visits: 1